Saturday, October 30, 2010

I just put up the cutest Halloween banner and then the damn wind ripped it apart.

There are still way too many flies in my house. I think my house emits some type of fly pheromone because even if I kill all the flies, I wake up to more of them. Hate hate hate.

This morning I made apple muffins with cinnamon and nutmeg. And they were more perfect than I expected. I also made chicken taco soup, which is currently simmering in the slow cooker. Yes, slow cooker. Don't say crock pot. It reminds me of when someone says crock of crap. And sometimes, people make things in their slow cooker that look like crap.

Right now it is raining and I hope it stops so my children can go trick or treating tonight. Uncle Steph is coming over to go trick or treating as well. I love her. She is one of the most selfless people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment