Saturday, October 16, 2010

My computer is on the fritz and I am using ethans iPad.and I hate it.

Some things about my husband:
1. He never drinks an entire fountain drink. He will ALWAYS buy a 44ozer, but he will only drink about 10 oz.
2. He could watch cat videos and laughing baby videos on YouTube all day.
3. Over the summer, he lost 20 lbs in two months over the summer. And he is almost down to the weight he was when we got married 7 1/2 years ago. And I am not.
4. He is vans biotch. He will do nearly anything van wants him to do.
5. There was this one time he was robbed at gun point.

I am a make-it-from-scratch kinda girl. But I brake for ghiradelli double chocolate brownie mix. And I did tonight.

Today when I asked jack to clean up the train tracks, he sighed and said, "this is a hard knock life."

No comments:

Post a Comment