Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Romance movies like "Sense and Sensibility", "Pride and Prejudice" and "Emma" make me nauseous. According to my demographic, I am supposed to swoon at Mr. Bingley and Mr. Knightly. But I don't. I either roll my eyes or have fallen asleep.

Violet Caroline Ingram aka Non-Napper Extraordinare for the last few days. And it's all because she rolls over onto her stomach and can't roll back. She screams and screams into the mattress, usually decorating her face with snot. I think I am going to go to Babies-R-Us tonight and get one of those little roll over pillow mat things. Poor girl.

Parent teacher conferences went really well. Something she said that really stuck out to me- he works really hard. He is very smart and usually the smart ones don't pay much attention. But she said that he really tries and stretches his little brain. I love that.

Tonight's dinner is chili and cornbread. My chili recipe calls for chorizo. I saved a little of it and I am going to have huevos rancheros for breakfast tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT.

Today, Van got into the following:
My new fancy lotion
My regular boring lotion
A lot of Vaseline
Tampons
The powdered sugar
A blue washable marker and a black permanent marker (all over his legs)

This obviously isn't his best day.

I want a new car. Bad. But maybe not. I really love my little red car.

No comments:

Post a Comment