Thursday, November 25, 2010

I cut off 4 inches of my hair. Well, my sister Caitlyn did it for me. I feel like a new girl. My hair was getting much too long- I was looking like a hippie. But not anymore.

We had Thanksgiving today and I am much too tired to talk about it. It was good.

I am thankful:

That I can swear in front of my parents and they don't get mad or scold me.

For my incredibly loving, forgiving husband. No, really. I can be one crazy bitch and he still loves me.

That Oprah is finally throwing in the towel. It's about time.

For potatoes. Mashed, fried, roasted, baked. I love them.

For Violet's Oeuf seat.

That I am not boring.

For the challenge of raising children. It's helping me figure out more about my abilities and my limits.

For my deceased mother in-law's little gold birds that sit on my shelf.

That I own the most comfortable bed on the planet.

That I don't own a dog.

For eggs.

For the quality my husband strives for in his work.

For how I feel when I go to the temple.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to know what the most comfortable bed in the world is. I have no clue what that would even feel like. What brand of bed to you have?

    ReplyDelete