Friday, November 12, 2010

I really want to write a blog post, but my computer doesn't get back from the surgeon until Tuesday. And I hate tapping away on Ethans Ipad. But when I get my little Gateway back, I will write about the following:

1. Seeing yo gabba gabba live and feeling immense pride for the family my husband is apart of. a bunch of creative geniuses.

2. I created a flu virus that my whole family got. It was actually a talent to get my sisters, their spouses and my parents all deathly ill and in less than a week.

3. My husband is a good man. Catered an awesome dinner for an RS. Activity and he didn't complain and was happy to do it. And it tasted amazing. Amazing.

4. The polygamist houses in lehi. They really do exist and I am going to tell you all about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment