Saturday, December 4, 2010

It is 6:21pm. Violet just went down for the night and Ethan just left to take the boy children to Jump On It. And I feel bad for feeling so good. It is so nice to be alone.

Today was a good day. I went out to lunch and sat and chatted with my friend for 3 hours. We talked about kindergarten, heroin, Primary, kids drawing penises, marriage, bladders, sex, Christmas, babies and blogging. It was so refreshing to chat my brains out. I did come home to an extremely messy house, but it was worth it.

I still don't have a Christmas tree and I hate that.

I am thinking all about recipes. New ones, old ones, fixing old ones and organizing all of them. I love the chaos in my brain right now.

1 comment:

  1. three hours of chatting. sigh.
    so great.
    remember the video i told you about? http://shmorganza.blogspot.com/2010/02/clean-jonas-dirty-jonas.html

    ReplyDelete