Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Old Navy and Target,

I am never buying any of your clothes for me again. They are poorly made with low quality fabric. I like the styles of most of your clothing, but they end up breaking my heart by falling apart. So to avoid heartbreak and money waste, I will not partake.

For my kids, sure, you make okay clothes. The construction and quality of the clothes is below satisfactory, but I am okay with that because my kids grow so fast. But by way of hand-me-downs, you get a F rating.

I bid you both farewell. Now that I have made this decision, I will save a lot of time and money in your stores. No more fawning over clothes that will later get holes in them or will come apart at the seams. I would rather have less clothing that costs more and is higher quality.

Sincerely,

Whitney