Sunday, January 9, 2011

The funniest thing happened today. Funniest.

So Ethan has been out of town. I have been three-kidding it by myself. And it has been intense. I have been thinking about my neighbor whose husband is in Iraq and she has her two little kids and is pregnant. HOW DOES SHE DO IT?

Anyways, I made the decision that I was so not going to go to sacrament meeting with three children by myself. So I got us ready and left at noon instead of 11am. We got there, I got the boys settled in their classes and Violet and I went to Sunday School. Which we didn't last long in. She is loud and very wiggly. Anyways, after Sunday School, we went to Relief Society. And what was the lesson on? MAKING THE MOST OUT OF SACRAMENT MEETING. Yeah, the lesson was on how to prepare yourself spiritually to partake of the sacrament and how to help your children understand the significance of it. OF COURSE THAT WAS THE LESSON TODAY! I kept laughing during the lesson. So Whitney, not only try harder to make sacrament worthwhile, actually try going in the first place.