Wednesday, January 26, 2011

God bless channel 11 from 5:30-7pm. It's "Brady Bunch" and then "Little House on the Prairie". It's how I get dinner done. Jack loves "Little House". I think it is a comfort/consistency thing. "Little House" is on every night at the same time. And he knows that is when he can wind down with a big blanket and a pillow on the couch. Jack also likes "Bonanza" a lot, but it isn't on TV often.

Today was a Sheena shoot. I feel like if I tell you what we photographed, I am telling a secret that I shouldn't tell anyone. Should I tell? Or are all recipes and titles top secret? I don't know. I will just tell you. We photographed pan-seared pork chops with apricot onion sauce and also braised kale. Okay, there- I told you.

Sheena's children are delightful, polite and adorable.

And bless my darling daughter for easily taking her afternoon nap on my bed so that the kids could play with the toys in her room.

Jack's book fair order form came today. It is so hard for me not to spend $1000,0000,0000000,0. Because everything is so cheap, I want to buy books for us and everyone we know. And I feel like I can because it's books. If it was candy or drugs, then no. But it's books! Shouldn't we have a lot of books and share the love?