Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let me just mass-answer some questions.

1. Yes, I am writing a cookbook. And it's mostly for self-indulgent reasons. I have always wanted to, so I am going to do it. It will primarily be dinner dishes, because those type of recipes are easier for me to develop and write. I think most of my cooking abilities lie there.

2. It will take me at least a year, probably more like a year and half. I am not rushing it. Rushed recipes are sucky recipes.

3. It will be publish-on-demand. No, I do not have some fancy contract. Which I am glad about. I don't want someone telling me how and what to do or deadlines. I am a bit of a bossy pants.

4. I have some incredibly talented peeps lined up to photograph and design the cookbook. They are really at the tip-top in the talent department.

5. I am aiming to have each recipe double tested. Yes, I want you to help me with that. E-mail me. whitney.leigh.ingram@gmail.com