Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Balentimes

My Valentines was smoking hot. It really was. We don't like silly or sweet as much as we like sexy and sultry. Candlelit dinner at home with lobster tail and kobe steak. White roses and fantastic lovin'.

We are such a cliche.

I am glad Valentines turned out good because I spent most of the day crying about what to do about Jack's behavior problems at school. My life with Jack would be so much easier if I didn't love him so much. I wouldn't care about his anger management problem,  his lack of friending skills and overall bad attitude. But because he is my baby and I love him dearly, I cry and I care. It sucks.

Now that Valentines is over, I need to start planning upcoming events. A trip to California for Violet and me in March and Jack's first friend birthday party. I am thinking Aunt Mallory doing face painting and my mom bringing over the cotton candy machine. And Ethan's job will be to find an incredible BMX bike for his birthday.