Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Book

If you want to write a cookbook, I would just like to let you know it is so much harder than you think it is. It is way harder than blogging. But good news, we do have a title. It took literally 2 solid hours to come up with. When the cookbook blog for it is ready, I will let you know. It should be soon.

The Sheenster and I are cruising along. Part of me wants to upload the pictures we have done so far and show you. You are just going to love what we have done so far. The recipes are turning out really great. Some of them are hard and I can't seem to get them to turn out the way I have it envisioned in my head. Other ones, they are spot on with the first try. But I need the hard ones so I have a chance to stretch my abilities and study more. 

When I think about the finished product, I think of it sitting on my counter with splatters and stains on it. Hopefully it will be torn and dog-eared from a lot of use. This cookbook is really just a collection of my favorite things to make and hopefully, they will be your favorite too.