Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stoupid

Somehow, Ethan and I had a miscommunication about him catering the primary appreciation dinner. I don't know how that happened, but I think we always excel in miscommunication. Luckily, he only has to bring a soup. Unluckily, that means I will be making soup today. And I am going to use this soup as a way to clean out my fridge.

Ethan has the coolest customers. One of his customers gave Jack a bunch of National Guard stuff. A wallet, hat, shirts, lanyards and a water bottle. Nice eh?

One of the best things about my husband is that he takes care of my car. I never have to fill up the gas tank because he always fills it up when he drives it. He makes sure it is serviced and in working order. I love that. Violet and I are taking a trip down to Southern California this weekend and Daddy Darling made sure the car was ready for a long trip. It's nice to not have to worry about any car business among all the other things I have to worry about.

Another great thing about Ethan is that he has been kind enough to be married to me for 8 years. Our anniversary is in a few days. 8 years seems like forever. But I know it isn't in the grand scheme of this whole marriage thing.