Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trash

Let me just echo the chorus of many mothers at the end of the day and say, "I am exhausted!" And this time, I mean it. Like I can't fathom the idea of cleaning my kitchen before I go to bed. Like the thought of even fathoming the idea makes me want to cry big fat tears. My body and my brain are spent. Why? I will tell you.

Jack's birthday party was today. And it went great and I had great help from my family. I really procrastinated the preparations for this party, thus, I was rushing around all morning.

After the party, I had to drive to Aunt Haley's to pick up Van. Van was not invited to the party. He would have made it even more exhausting. On the drive back home, the gents fell asleep. Look how adorable. Notice Jack's green face paint. Face painting was apart of the birthday festivus.


After getting the boys home, I decided to beat the rain and get in a quicky work out. Turns out, the rain beat me and it started to let loose when I was about 2 miles away from home. So I booked it home, thus totally overdoing it and my body hates me for kicking my own trash.

So I am exhausted. I think I will just leave the kitchen for Ethan to do. Yeah, I will. Thanks darling.