Friday, April 15, 2011

GREAT

Things that are GREAT:

Cheap used books from Amazon
Chocolate-covered almonds from Costco
Route 44 Coke Zero with vanilla
Trader Joe's Midsummer's Night Cream
KIND granola bars
My newly-planted geraniums outside
My neighbor's new baby
The dishes are done
The laundry is folded
Swimming tonight
Violet's new swim suit
Black yoga pants from Target
Antibiotics
Red curry, carrot and coconut soup
Family wedding in two weeks in California
The color purple
Van saying "Gank you so mush!"

4 comments:

  1. such a nice way to welcome the weekend! I agree 100%- especially with "Gank you so mush!" Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to finally go swimming!!!! On another note, I want to see a picture of Violet's new swim suit. Little girl swim suits are my weakness. I could buy every one I see! It's worse than shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what else is great? That list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you had me at geraniums! I'd like to have an acre of geraniums, in every variety!

    ReplyDelete