Sunday, May 15, 2011

Curly

I feel sort of lucky that my daughter has thick, curly, blond hair. It's luscious, really. Is her hair a reflection of what a great mother I am? Yes, I think so.

Tonight I went to an RS activities committee meeting. I came home and looked in the mirror. I had no business leaving my house looking like such a hobo.

This weekend, I saw two new movies. "Bridesmaids" is one of the funniest movies in a real long time. I sat next to Kalli, weezing and periodically grabbed her arm because I need physical support because I was laughing so hard. I also ate about 1000 calories in popcorn, Mike and Ikes (which were the best ones I have ever had. Perfectly aged.) and Junion Mints. "Water for Elephants" was great. But I cried when August was hitting the elephant. And then I had a dream last night that August was standing in the middle of our cul-de-sac in the pouring rain, calling my husband on with the elephant hitting stick.

You know what is cool? My husband has a food tasting with the governor this week. Yes, the Governor of Utah. That means he is good at what he does.

4 comments:

  1. Let's hope it wasn't my husband August! I want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got home from watching bridesmaids with the hubby......................wow. i haven't laughed that loud and hard in a long time!

    ReplyDelete