Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shakey

After a few days of feeling a little weird because of that dang cyst, I am having a good day. I have been shakey, sore, tired and just off. But I woke up today (to the sound of Van shrieking at Jack over something ridiculous and unjustified) and I decided to just hack it. Get things done and do them well. So that is what I have been doing.

Right now, it is Quiet Time. Quiet Time is a daily thing in our house. After lunch, clean up and diaper changes, the two littles go down for naps. Then, I close all the blinds, chain lock the doors and Jack has to stay inside and play toys quietly or watch a movie. Right now, he is watching, "Yours, Mine and Ours" and because he is a growing machine, he is snacking on apples, grapes and raspberries. Seriously, the boy eats almost all day long. Luckily, I keep fruit well-stocked at our house and he eats fruit all day. His favorite is apples.

Today, my handsome nephew Samson turns ONE. I got him a few books, including, "Goodnight Moon". Can you believe he didn't have that book yet? I have most of it memorized. "In the great green room, there was a telephone, and a red balloon and a picture of...."

2 comments:

  1. a cow jumping over the moon. And there were three little bears, sitting on chairs....

    We read that one a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and two little kittens
    and a pair of mittens...

    ReplyDelete