Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thoughts I think

You know what is a problem? Sheet cake. It's not some thick piece of cake that makes you feel guilty. It's this thin little thing with a light layer of icing. So you think you can eat "just one more piece"- like I am doing right now.

BTW, "The Help"? I dare you not to cry.


Sometimes keilbasa, when done right, tastes like heaven.

I am excited for winter, but only because my fountain drink won't melt as fast.

A lot of people are so much cooler and less pretentious in person compared to how they are on their blog.

Recently, I have been thinking a lot about why I do righteous things. Am I doing them to receive blessings or am I doing them because I want to make Heavenly Father happy? I want to make it the last one.

2 comments:

  1. I dare you not to love kielbasa.

    I love our movie dates, have I told you that lately?

    I have a feeling this winter is going to be a lot of us calling each other for late night movie dates, how else will we survive?

    ReplyDelete