Thursday, September 8, 2011

Grand

Sometimes I do really stupid things. Like introduce Van to Nutella and peanut butter on graham crackers. Now that is all he wants. I am an idiot.

Things I am not doing:
Potty training Van. Just not high on my priority list. Nowhere near the top. I am hoping that it will be like cleaning out the garage. Like one day, I wake up and I just can't take it anymore and I clean that dang garage. I am hoping that happens with potty training. One day, I just make it happen. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. Go ahead and criticize. I don't care. Van is not my first rodeo.

Jack, Ethan and Van arrived back from Zion's safely and filled with great stories and experiences. The most memorable for Ethan was when they took a quick day trip to the Grand Canyon and Van threw a Grand Tantrum. Ethan even got it on video for me. It was probably Van's greatest performance. But I am glad I wasn't there to witness it.

Jack learned how to ride the kids quad and he did great. He is dying to go back already. You might ask why I didn't go with them? I don't like to travel with my children. They are little, grouchy and require a lot of equipment. Jack does fine and Van is getting there, but Violet is still a production. So once she can walk, pee in a toilet and not scoot around and get her booty dirty, I will go to the ranch. I think I am seen as a bit of a pill for being the only sister in-law that doesn't love the family ranch. Whatev.

1 comment:

  1. Potty training is like dieting. You can't do it until you are completely fed up and committed! If you try any sooner than that you will fail.
    Just my experience...

    ReplyDelete