Monday, September 12, 2011

Meat!

As a family, we would like to formally welcome Bungee into our home. Bungee is Van's latest imaginary friend. He is sometimes a girl and sometimes his green hair changes to pink.

I went to the eye doctor this morning. I hate the eye doctor so much. I have very sensitive eyes. Sun is my eyeball enemy and I can't even talk about eyes or I start to tear up. So when Dr. I-Don't-Even-Remember-His-Name shines his lights and shoots his puffs of air into my eyes, I get a little crazy. I would rather have a pap smear than an eye exam.

Yesterday, Ethan had an event. Some duck hunting pow wow in Salt Lake. It was 75 guys and guess what their menu was:
Grilled tri-tip
Barbecue chicken
Pulled pork
Potato salad
Mashed potatoes.

Literally meat and potatoes. Doesn't anyone else find that funny like I do? I think it's hilarious.

1 comment: