Friday, September 16, 2011

Yellow

Everyone should name one of their children a color. Dressing them is so much funner. Violet has more purple clothes than anyone else in the world. And I don't even buy all of them for her. People love a color-named child, especially a girl, and they buy her purple clothes. So my tips are: 1. Have a girl. 2. Name her a color. Back when I was pregnant with Van, my two sisters in-law were pregnant as well. We were all due at the same time and spent loads of times dreaming up names together. Jacque and I tried so hard to convince Emily to name her baby Yellow. Yellow Stringfellow would be so fun to dress up.

I don't often talk about my husband's business on this here blog. I don't know why, I guess it's all just old news to me. But lately, I have been thinking a lot about how proud he makes me. He just cares, you know? Like cares so much about each event he produces. He doesn't make shortcuts and tries to please his clients. His newest account is the Apple store in Salt Lake City. I am sorry, but that is just rad. Way to be awesome Ethan. (He probably won't see this for a few weeks. He binge reads my blog when he is on the john.)

No comments:

Post a Comment