Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dear

Dear My Kids, Stickers are for paper, not furniture.

Dear Jack, If you won't stop bugging your brother at bedtime, I will throw away your tube of fake blood.

Dear Ethan, I love being in the kitchen and cooking with you. We need to do one of those put-the-kids-to-bed-and-cook-dinner-for-ourselves things again soon.

Dear CD Collection, It is time. We need to break up. First, I am going to download all 200+ of you to my iTunes and then throw you away. Peace out.

Dear Little Red, Good news! I think we are going to have a few more miles together! I actually have mixed feelings about this. I was kind of getting used to the idea of saying goodbye, but I also know that if I sold you or left you for dead at a dealership, you would flip me off as I looked in the rearview mirror of a newer car.

Dear Essie Nail Polish in Wicked, We make each other look good.

Dear "Brothers and Sisters", Kitty's cancer is heartbreaking. Makes me cry. Please do not let me have cancer. If I had to lose my hair, I wouldn't survive. My hair is my best asset.

Dear Front Porch Pumpkins, Sorry that Ethan brought home those two giant pumpkins. I am sure they make you feel insignificant. You aren't. Can't wait to carve all of you next week.

Dear Waffles From Breakfast, You are the best I ever made. I think it's because I used oil instead of butter in the batter.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Whitney. Thanks for the reciprocal stand-up the other night. Next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feelings about my cd's. They are all in my iTunes already, but I can't seem to throw them away! You gave me a great new idea...a cd exchange party!!! We could all bring our cd's that we don't want to store anymore because they're all in our computers and exchange them with our friends! We could all get some new music FOR FREE and then do it all again and again! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete