Friday, November 4, 2011
This is me with my Jack and Van back in July when we were in California. Amelia took our pictures and I just got the images today. And I can't stop looking at them. I have such beautiful blue-eyed blondie babies. And I have a handsome, fun husband. I don't know if I could be more grateful and content.
This week, I have clocked in over 4 hours in Jack's classroom helping with testing for the report cards next week. I was in charge of time-telling, shapes and sight word writing. And I enjoyed it so much. I loved watching the kid's little brains work as I asked them questions. They all seem so fresh and innocent. Life has yet to take it's toll on them. They were all so adorable.
Today Van decided to:
1. Clog the bathtub with toilet paper.
2. Throw a big fat rock at Jack's friends head.
3. Generously sprinkle cookie crumbs all over my freshly shampooed carpet.
4. Tell me the food I make is terrible.
5. Tell me we are "a lot best friends".
Help me remember #5 and not the rest.