Monday, January 16, 2012

GOLDEN GLOBES GOWN CATEGORIES!

 The "Classy Fancy Lady" category. 
As in, if only we could all look as good as you. 





The "You look like you might taste like a grape Jell-o if I slurped you up" category. 

The "I want to be you when I grow up catergory". As in, you age so well. 
The "Why are you even here" category? 
You are on a super dramatic, lame reality show. 
Why are you at the Golden Globes again???

The "Why do you always look so mad?" category. 
As in, why do you always look so mad? 
It's all those kids, huh? Kids will do that to you. 

The "bahhahahahaha" category. As in, you look ridiculous.
Looks like you were wrapped in a black tarp. 
Looks a little "mini skirt and bell bottoms-ish" 
 Just ugly. 
 Unflattering. 
 Reminds me of the Britney and Justin demin matchy matchy a few years ago.

Ugh.  
Ugh again. 

2 comments:

  1. Emma Stone and Helen Mirren are my two heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the laugh. so much.

    ReplyDelete