Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Making Lady Friends.

I wrote a guest post for Vanessa who writes a blog called I Never Grew Up. She asked me to write about making lady friends. I don't know if I am the best person to write about something like that, but I threw my thoughts out there anyways. Here is a link to it.

If you have made your way over here from Vanessa's blog, welcome. I am almost sorry you found my blog. I have no focus. I just write piles of self-indulgent crap about myself and my family. But nevertheless, you are here. Welcome. Sit and stay and read through my archives of nothingness.

1 comment:

  1. "I am almost sorry you found my blog. I have no focus. I just write piles of self-indulgent crap about myself and my family." Take it back!! You are an amazingly witty writer who paints beautiful pictures of what it's like to be a loving mother and devoted wife. I seriously crave your talent for documenting life.

    ReplyDelete