Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dear

Dear dinner, why can't you just make yourself. Like the cake on "Sleeping Beauty".

Dear girl scout cookies, you will not win.

Dear soda, it's been almost 3 months since we broke up. I don't miss you a bit.

Dear Copper Onion, I had an interesting experience in over-eating yesterday. I have stopped eating a lot of rich, calorie laden foods and yesterday, I indulged more than I have in a long time. And it messed me the hell up. Heartburn, bloating, belching. I was miserable. Having said that, that meal was incredible. Pork belly with brussel sprouts and cherry preserves, Waygu burger with grilled onions, steak fries and housemade pickles and peanut and chocolate truffle tart with salted caramel ice cream. Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary!

Dear Ethan, you are my favorite.

Dear weather, looking forward to a beautiful weekend.

Dear Jack, I can't believe you are going to be 7 on Saturday! I have such great surprises in store for you!

Dear people that know how to make ice cream cakes, how did you do it?

Dear walls in my house, you need to be painted in the worst way. The problem is that I hate painting.

Dear jeans, I love that you are falling off my hips.

Dear stupid neighbor that drives into the cul-de-sac way too fast, if you hit my kid, you will hate your life because Ethan will beat your ass. And he would do a good job of it. He is really strong.

Dear apple slices dipped in peanut butter, how is it that I didn't know about you until now!?

Dear Van, I am incredibly proud of you for being so good at the dentist this morning. Seriously, you surprised me. Don't tell anyone else, but you are currently my favorite child. Your ideas, jokes, imagination, affection- all of it- I can't get enough.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Whitney, I will paint your walls when Matthew and I come to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. how did you not know about apples and pb?!?! FAV.

    ReplyDelete