Saturday, April 28, 2012

At the moment

At the moment:

"Super Why" is on. I just discovered Netflix has "Super Why". So I get a break from "Yo Gabba Gabba". Violet has an addiction.

Ethan is making fried chicken, rice and gravy. At 6pm, I was sitting on the counter with nothing planned for dinner but cereal or quesadillas and Ethan gotten the sudden urge to make dinner. Be my guest!

The dishwasher is washing and doing a very loud job of it. The dishwasher is filled with dishes from making my food offerings for the church activity this afternoon. I made M&M cookies and chicken and tortellini salad with pesto vinaigrette.

I am thinking of what to eat for dinner instead of fried chicken. I have discovered that fried food before going to the gym is a horrid idea. It makes me feel crappy.

I have a giant basket of the kids' laundry to fold.

I have been reading and hating this article about motherhood and how everyone should work out of the home. Click here and be enraged.

I have lists made for my sister Mal's going away party on Monday. Did I tell you my sister and her husband are moving to Belgium for 3 years? My whole family is quite sad. But also happy for the adventures the await them. What does this all mean for me? I am going to Belgium in May of 2014. I can't wait to have my sister show me around. For now- SAVE MY PENNIES!

I just had a plate of fried chicken, rice and gravy set next to me. Looks like I am going to be eating fried food before the gym. Oh joy. The elliptical is going to be hell. I am too nice to refuse Ethan's offerings.

1 comment:

  1. I'm of course prejudiced but Belgium is a pretty cool place to live in or visit! ;) I admire you for going to the gym regularly. I used to go 3 times a week and completely stopped doing that. I've gained 20 lbs since then and hate myself for it. Uh.

    ReplyDelete