Sunday, May 6, 2012

Private

I need to make this blog private. I am realizing that if I want to have people take me seriously as a cookbook author, I need to make this space private. Here, I write whatever comes to mind. Sometimes stupid, inappropriate and dumb. I don't want to stop writing here. I just want to write without feeling like so much depended on it.

If you would like to keep reading my drivel, give me your e-mail address so I can add you to the list of lucky people.

As for the cookbook, I must say with excitement that the bulk of first draft editing is done. I just finished last night. Now, I have about 25 or so recipes that I need to make one more time, just to be sure I feel good about them. Then I make about 5 copies of the whole thing and give it to my proof readers. That is going to give me sweats. Putting so much of myself out there. What if it isn't up to snuff?! Now I have sweats just thinking about it. After proof reading and making sure all is well, the Sheenster and I finished photography and then it's off to Bill, our project manager. With Bill, things will take about 2 months before you will have it in your grubby little paws.

Anyways, gimme your e-mail address either in the comments or e-mail me (whitney.leigh.ingram@gmail.com) if you want to keep reading this blog.

27 comments:

  1. milliekillpack@gmail.com I wanna keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brittanyaknotts@gmail.com Please please let me read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarahthefabulous789@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharonater@gmail.com

    Fanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to see the finished cookbook! Hang in there, you are doing a great job! Traci, burnt.apple@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go whit!
    Include me,
    wfoate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please include me - your "stupid,inappropriate and dumb" is awesome - makes me feel normal!

    Erika

    erika@accelinet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to keep reading!
    empascual03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. analiesejane@gmail.com
    fan from Sydney!
    Cant wait for your cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thefloweraffair@comcast.net
    Wendy Smith :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hearing about your creative process with the cookbook and your normal life updates. Way to go on the weight loss- I think a caramel popcorn celebration was the perfect reward!

    christinafelt at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog and your honesty. Candace.turner@pacificorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. chandrafarnsworth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. please add me. It's nice to hear about a normal :) and positive family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to add my email duh! legem24@gmail.com

      Delete
  15. amycseely@gmail.com, staying tune for the cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. rachfullmer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. derincahoon@hotmail.com

    i love the blog.

    ReplyDelete