Friday, June 22, 2012

A few things...

Sometimes I go to bed at 4am. Actually, I never go to bed at 4am. But I did last night. Please bless I can get through today.

There is a big ol' fire up on the mountain by my house. Last night, it was glowing and blowing and scary. Wildfires at night freak me out a bit.

I am still eating unreasonable amounts of watermelon.

I have two loads of laundry to fold. I have 3 beds to make. I have carpets that need to be cleaned BAD.

My husband has another job. He is a chef and kitchen manager over at Rio Tinto Stadium (where Real Salt Lake play. Yes, he did get to meet David Beckham when LA Galaxy played.) He is really enjoying his new job. But his feet aren't. Remember how my husband has a severe case of metatarsus adductus?  So for those who have seen him use a cane on occasion- no, he doesn't think he is some kind of pimp. He really needs it. Now with the new job, my foot-rubbing quota has been increased.

I am getting really anxious to hike Timpanogos in August. I have caught the hiking bug bad.

In case you were wondering, my potted petunias are flourishing.

My mom is pretty great.

It has officially been 6 months since I had any soda. I don't know that I ever will again.

Last night, I saw a car with a row of stickers of deer with antlers to represent their family. Below the stickers, it said, "The Buck Family". The 17 year old in my wanted to get an Exacto knife and fix up the B a bit. What is wrong with me?

My car, Little Red, is dying. Anyone is welcome to come over and tell me what is wrong with her. I don't mind much because she is 9 years old and something bad is bound to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Baha haaha ha! You totally should have changed the family's name. What a weird name, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos on the soda.

    my car is 9 years old too, hope this isn't a trend!

    ReplyDelete