Monday, July 16, 2012

Meekly Weal Plan

MONDAY: BBQ chicken with foil grilled potatoes. I realized I do this dinner a lot. BBQ chicken. but it's just so easy and so unmessy.
TUESDAY: Spaghetti with marinara and steamed green beans
WEDNESDAY: Chick fill eh', or however you spell it. It's Jack's last baseball game and the team is going out to dinner after the game. I am not a big fan of that place, but I hear they have good lemonade.
THURSDAY: Korean beef lettuce wraps and steamed brown rice. This is a cookbook recipe. Still haven't even thought about how I am going to do this one. It should be interesting. And maybe even disgusting.
FRIDAY: Tuna noodle bake. And I say bake because casserole means gross. And these tuna and noodles will not be disgusting. And they also won't contain a can of cream of something soup.
SATURDAY: Grilled bacon-wrapped shrimp and herbed rice pilaf.
SUNDAY: Grilled flank steak, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans and double chocolate cake. Sunday splurge.

ORANGE= cookbook recipes.

Yesterday I made two chocolate cream pies. The leftover are whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I must go take a bite.

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Finished up my menus too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. And yes Chick- Fil- A lemonade is the bomb. It replaced my diet coke addiction. They have regular and diet. The diet is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading some new cookbooks lately (I read them like novels, devouring each page and marking the recipes I must come back to and make ) I am so looking forward to reading yours. I have all my fingers crossed that you will include pictures of every dish!

    ReplyDelete